Orange County Eye Care Services
Gaster Eye Center
18426 Brookhurst St. Suite 103
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
*For parking, enter from Ellis Ave (NE corner of Brookhurst and Ellis). Free parking is available.
Our Orange County Office
Orange County LASIK
LASIK (Laser-Assisted Situ Keratomileusis) is a quick and painless procedure that involves removing a pre-determined amount of corneal tissue from the bed of the cornea.
All-Laser LASIK differs from LASIK by creating a flap in the cornea by using a laser instead of a metal blade. This bladeless technology is available at both Gaster Eye Center locations in Orange County & Beverly Hills.
Orange County SMILE
Designed to be as comfortable as possible, SMILE, which stands for “SMall Incision Lenticule Extraction,” is offered at both Gaster Eye Center locations in Beverly Hills & Orange County.
SMILE takes only 15-30 minutes for both eyes, with the laser portion only lasting 25 seconds. The healing process is also very quick.
If you’re interested in either LASIK or SMILE, reach out to Dr. Gaster for an evaluation to see if you’re eligible for the procedure.
Orange County Corneal Procedures
Gaster Eye Center is proud to offer Orange County & Beverly Hills various Corneal Procedures to help keep your cornea as healthy as possible. We offer services such as
- Corneal Cross-Linking: Surgical procedure to treat keratoconus and other ecstatic diseases.
- Corneal Transplants: An unhealthy cornea is removed and replaced with a healthy cornea from a donor.
- Pterygium Treatment: An non-threatening condition that can eventually interfere with sight. Pterygium happens from not protecting your eyes from the sun.
- Dry Eye Syndrome: An very prevalent and discomforting eye condition related to the production of tears. Treatment varies based on how severe the case is
Cornea health is drastically important as the cornea works to allow light to pass into the eye and focus light, similar to a camera lens. If you happen to lose corneal functions, it results in distorted vision or complete vision loss.
Make sure you make an appointment with Dr. Gaster if you’re concerned about your cornea’s health!
Orange County Cataract Surgery
At Gaster Eye Center, Dr. Gaster provides top of the line cataract surgery to patients in Orange County. Dr. Gaster is certified to perform Femtosecond Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery (bladeless), along with being certified to perform Catalys & LenSx lasers to perform laser cataract surgery.
At Gaster Eye Center we offer a variety of Premium Intraocular Lenses, including:
- Tecnis Multifocal
- Crystalens presbyopia-correcting lenses
- Toric lenses to correct astigmatism
Schedule your consultation at Gaster Eye Center today!